Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Heaven

      Today I got a new perspective on life and how to act and veiw your life. It kind of relates to my title
 "My Life In My Perspective." What that title means, not only you or me but, to everyone in the world is don't veiw your life in a way you WISH it would have happed. Veiw it as it is today. Take in every moment that you have for one day you will not be here. No one lives forever in the world but, they do live forever in others hearts.
      I watching a movie today that really touched my heart. It was called " What Dreams May Come." It is about a devoted father and husband who was a doctor who was living with his wonderful wife whom he met on a lake while a slight boat bump and their two loving, caring kids. One morning they woke up it was a normal morning so they thought, the parents of the two kids did not know that they were going to a funeral and in fact it was their kids funeral whom had died in a car crash. They went to what we know as heaven and it was a magical place. It was like being sent to a magical out of this world place with ponies, plants and more. The father dies and goes to heaven next and then from there on is a total mystery. You are going to have to watch the movie to find out.
    It was a very spiritual, moving, very powerful movie. Of course it was sad  so I would give it an 90% out of 100%. But, that is just me and everyone has opinions on movies. I was very touched by the graphics. Amazing color and excitement. It will definitly take you on a journey. Just remember life is not about the things we have or the tough times in life it is about spending time with family because for one day we will all not be here on this earth so face every moment as an experience worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment