Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Little more God :)

People in my life may not be perfect but they are guaranteed Gods' love and wisdom! When I stay up at night curled in a ball crying and I feel like I want to just shut down because of these headaches, I put my hands in a prayer posisiton and I pray. I pray that god will help the people I love most. Some may cause me pain, some may make me laugh, some may even make me smile , but deep down inside everyone needs prayer, everyone needs God! I may not be the most perfect, glamourous teen out there in the world but let me just say this - God doesn't want perfect!  Rules are meant to be followed, but mistakes make you stronger in life, without them we are just a perfect world, but even though that may sound nice and peaceful, that is not what we actually want to live our life in! Perfect is whhen you make mistakes, you realize that you made those mistakes and you ask God for forgiveness! He is the one, the only mentor of our lives. PERFECT does not exist in life. God is Wisdom, He is our mentor! To those people who are having trouble in their lives like me and feel like crying, just think about God. Pray every night, pray every chance you get! Dont let the tough time bring you down like a ton of bricks on your shoulders! The Lord is the Almighty King and He is ALWAYS with you no matter whwere you are or where you are going! You should always love no matter what even though it may be hard to do. Live your life like there will be no Tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Please post some more soon!! I really have enjoyed reading your writing!!! Beautiful words Lilly!!! :)

    ReplyDelete